elib
DLR-Header
DLR-Logo -> http://www.dlr.de
DLR Portal Home | Impressum | Kontakt | English
Schriftgröße: [-] Text [+]

Probabilities of multiple quantum teleportation

Woesler, Richard (2002) Probabilities of multiple quantum teleportation. Projektbericht, DLR-Interner Bericht. DLR-IB 917-2002/1, 9 S.

[img]
Vorschau
PDF - Requires a PDF viewer such as GSview, Xpdf or Adobe Acrobat Reader
159kB

Kurzfassung

Using quantum teleportation a quantum state can be teleported with a certain probability. Here the probabilities for multiple teleportation are derived, i. e. for the case that a teleported quantum state is teleported again or even more than two times, for the two-dimensional case, e. g., for the two orthogonal direcations of the polarization of photons. It is shown that the probability for an exact teleportation, except for an irrelevant phase factor, is 25 %, i. e., surprisingly, this result holds for the case of a single teleportation as well as for an arbitrary number of a sequence of teleportations. In the remaining 75 % of the cases, unitary transformations occur, which are equivalent to those occurring for a single teleportation except for an irrelevant phase factor.

Dokumentart:Berichtsreihe (Projektbericht, DLR-Interner Bericht)
Zusätzliche Informationen:LIDO-Berichtsjahr=2003
Titel:Probabilities of multiple quantum teleportation
Autoren:
AutorenInstitution oder E-Mail-Adresse der Autoren
Woesler, RichardNICHT SPEZIFIZIERT
Datum:2002
Referierte Publikation:Nein
Seitenanzahl:9
Status:veröffentlicht
Stichwörter:quantum theory, quantum teleportation, probabilities, multiple quantum teleportation, minimal scheme
HGF - Forschungsbereich:Luftfahrt, Raumfahrt und Verkehr
HGF - Programm:Verkehr
HGF - Programmthema:V SM - Sicherung der Mobilität (alt)
DLR - Schwerpunkt:Verkehr
DLR - Forschungsgebiet:V SM - Sicherung der Mobilität
DLR - Teilgebiet (Projekt, Vorhaben):V - Clearingstelle für Daten und Modelle (alt)
Standort: Berlin-Adlershof
Institute & Einrichtungen:Institut für Verkehrsforschung
Hinterlegt von: Andrea Dumong
Hinterlegt am:06 Jan 2006
Letzte Änderung:12 Dez 2013 19:57

Nur für Mitarbeiter des Archivs: Kontrollseite des Eintrags

Blättern
Suchen
Hilfe & Kontakt
Informationen
electronic library verwendet EPrints 3.3.12
Copyright © 2008-2013 Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR). Alle Rechte vorbehalten.